tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Igal @ Lucee.org" <i...@lucee.org>
Subject Re: Development Tasks
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 16:19:52 GMT
Hi Coty,

On 10/2/2017 9:13 AM, Coty Sutherland wrote:
> Have you taken a look at the CONTRIBUTING guide in the repo?
> https://github.com/apache/tomcat/blob/trunk/CONTRIBUTING.md If it's
> insufficient, let us know and we can update it. Right now it only
> suggests looking at Beginner bugs, so we definitely need to expand
> that (there are only three bugs currently flagged as Beginner). I'll
> keep an eye out for other suggestions and add them as we go along
> since there seems to be a few requests for getting started material
> open at the moment.

I have looked at it an managed to contribute a little in the past.

I was unaware of the new link to the Beginner issues fitler though, so
that's a good addition.  I will look into the ones that are currently
labeled as such.

It'd be great if some more issues will be marked as
Beginner/Intermediate though as many of us want to contribute.

Best,

Igal Sapir

Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org <http://lucee.org/>