tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From HANKINS Jamie <jamie.hank...@alstom.com>
Subject Tomcat Maven Plug-In
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 23:18:39 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm wondering if there are any plans (that have a real chance) to update the Tomcat Maven
plug-in. The last release looks like it's from 2013, so my guess is no.

There is a Tomcat 8 Maven repository at https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.tomcat.maven/tomcat8-maven-plugin/3.0-r1655215.
It's from August of 2015, and there are no docs to indicate functionality/stability, so I'm
hesitant to mess with that. Also, it says 0 under usages.

The last release (2.2) in 7 mode seems to work fine with 8.X for deploy/undeploy. I'm guessing
that won't be of much help for running an embedded Tomcat 8.X, though.

Thanks,
Jamie

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose
the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in
any medium.