tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "SupportAndTraining" by markt
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 10:53:30 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "SupportAndTraining" page has been changed by markt:
https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining?action=diff&rev1=57&rev2=58

Comment:
Remove JMatrix. Website is no longer active.

  !Intertech [[http://www.intertech.com|delivers training and consulting for Tomcat]] in our
complete line-up of open source-related training and consulting.  For training, students can
attend courses virtually, in-person at Intertech's facility, or we can come to your location.

- [[http://www.jmatrix.in//|{{http://www.jmatrix.in//attachments/Logo/SS_1.GIF?template=generic}}]]
-
- Jmatrix provides technical support for tomcat customization and migration.
-
  [[http://mechsoft.com.tr|Mechsoft]]

  !MechSoft supports the development of open source software in Turkey and the world. We always
aim to use open source applications and tools while developing our enterprise applications.
Besides, our highly talented developers represent !MechSoft and Turkey at well-known open
source foundation.  !MechSoft helps companies to adopt open source solutions in their IT infrastructure.