tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
Subject [Bug 60702] JSP debugging is isn't working after upgrade from 8.0.29 to 8.0.39
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 22:51:04 GMT

--- Comment #3 from M. Manna <> ---
 (In reply to Mark Thomas from comment #2)
> This works for me as well with a clean 8.0.x build.
> All the indications are that this is a configuration problem. The users list
> is the place to seek further help.

I have specifically mentioned 8.0.39. Using 8.0.x as your example isn't valid.
Try and check with 8.0.39 because I know that it stopped working immediately
after I switched from 8.0.29. I have made no configuration changes which will
trigger this and I have 100 developers working for me, who all have the same
problems. I am sure this is not a user configuration. 

Additionally, if you read Violeta's comment, she confirmed that 8.0.41 doesn't
have any issue. My point is that the developers should not need to change any
configuration as such when upgrading just to make normal things such as
debugging work. If this needs to be done, then this hasn't been communicated in
any user guide or list.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message