tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Abdessamed MANSOURI <lavl...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking for mentor
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 16:59:02 GMT
Hello all,

I'm newcomer and i want to contribute to Tomcat developement, i have some
free time (alots of time), so i want to be useful in this world better than
sleeping all the day, so i'm looking for applying Apache mentoring program,
i'm not guru in Java but not totaly a newbie, so i want to try all my best
to help you guys, who want to be my mentor??

Note : i still student, but i'm not looking to do Tomcat as my final
project (i already have a final project), i wan't to help you (as much as i
can).

Thank you all for your time.