tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Carr <andrewlanec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AJP Protocol enhancements
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 15:43:13 GMT
Mark,

Couple of questions.  What wiki is the "new" cwiki?  Will my wiki account
from the old server be transferred to the new cwiki?

Devs,

I see arguments for and against the protocol upgrade.  Based on different
opinions, so far, we are inadvertently building a list of options for the
future of the AJP protocol, should we consolidate these options and put it
to a vote?  Should I just write the protocol upgrade definition (or let it
die peacefully as jean-frederic suggested).  Something else?

-Andrew