tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building tcnative on win32 [x86_64, failing]
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 20:23:47 GMT
On 30/06/2014 14:45, Mark Thomas wrote:
> I've got OpenSSL and APR building on x64. Currently stuck on the tc
> native build which is complaining about:
> error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __security_cookie
>
> I'm fairly sure I've hit this before and just need to remember how I
> fixed it, find the right part of my notes, do the right Google search.
>
> I'm off out now but will be back on this later.

OK. I think I have a working build for tc-native statically linked to
OpenSSL and APR and dynamically linked to the MS runtime DLLs.

As far as I can tell Mladen has been building with Visual Studio 6.

I need to clean up my build process, script a few things etc and then
test the result (at least on 32-bit and AMD 64-bit).

I also want to put together a step-by-step guide for creating the
necessary build environment from scratch.

Mark