tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @Deprecated setParentClassLoader(ClassLoader pcl)
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 21:34:11 GMT
well actually can be a link with cxf. Just trying to see it ATM and
just saw the behavior you describe. Will come back if I find something
wrong due to tomcat otherwise just assume it was a wrong cxf setup and
sorry me to have sent this mail a bit too early.
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau