tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 01:34:02 GMT
Gradle is becoming the standard build tool for android.
I didn't like it at first - I don't really see the point of groovy - but
it's still better than 'programming'
in ant, and you don't have to touch any XML. You can use any ant task from
gradle - best to think of it as a non-xml ant file, with reasonable
defaults and less typing for the most common operations.

Git is best.

Costin