tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Context switch integration
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 12:51:53 GMT
On 23/01/2014 12:22, RĂ©my Maucherat wrote:
> 2014/1/23 Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org>
>
>> http://people.apache.org/~markt/dev/2014-01-23-tccl-tc8-v2.patch
>>
>> It was easier to write, removes more code and the result is easier to
>> read. Unless there are objections I plan to commit this along with some
>> additional work to migrate other code that is currently doing this itself.
>>

> Ok, let's try that.

Done (by accident - I was on the wrong branch when I did a "git svn
dcommit" but no harm done).

> Don't forget to keep SecurityClassLoad in sync.

We have a test case that should catch those sorts of issues now.

The one thing the patch doesn't do is make the calling of the
ThreadBindingListener optional. We could add a parameter for that if
necessary.

We can also remove the DEFAULT_NAMING_LISTENER as all uses of the
listener are from StandardContext and it checks for null.

Mark