tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 8.0.x / 7.0.x progress
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 08:55:33 GMT
On 02/10/2013 20:36, Konstantin Preißer wrote:
> Hi Mark,

method is a IOException, but not a EOFException. Is it okay to change the code in SnakeAnnotation.onError()
to catch a IOException instead of EOFException?

No. The only time we want to swallow the error is on EOF.

70014 is the APR error code for EOF so we need to report that as EOF
rather than as a generic IOException. That should be easy to do.

Mark

> 02-Oct-2013 21:27:33.938 SEVERE [http-apr-8080-exec-4] org.apache.tomcat.websocket.pojo.PojoEndpointBase.onError
Failed to call onError method of POJO end point for POJO of type [websocket.snake.SnakeAnnotation]