tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Re: 8.0.x / 7.0.x progress
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 18:37:23 GMT
On 02/10/2013 19:15, Bob DeRemer wrote:
> [...]
release" - in terms of timeline?  Is this a build/test cycle, or is there more involved?
 Just curious what we may be looking at with regard to impact on 7.0 GA.

It should just be a build, test and vote cycle followed by the same for

If an issue is found then it might take longer.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message