tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Burch <br...@pingtoo.com>
Subject Re: 8.0.x / 7.0.x progress
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 12:06:25 GMT
On 02/10/13 12:27, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 02/10/2013 12:23, Brian Burch wrote:

I just updated to r1528436, verified build.properties.default was
pointing to tomcat-native-1.1.28 and not over-ridden by
build.properties. I ran a clean, build and run of TestFormAuthenticator
under nio only... still 4 minutes.

testTimoutWithCookies is expected to take a long time, but 73 secs seems
too long for me.

twelve other tests each take roughly 10 seconds, which also feels a bit
too long.

If you are happy, then good. I'm happy because the tests still run
sucessfully.

I intend to revisit these authenticator test suites soon for a clean-up,
so I'll see whether I can reduce the run times without making them more
complicated than necessary.

Brian