tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Burch <>
Subject Re: 8.0.x / 7.0.x progress
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 11:23:09 GMT
On 02/10/13 09:21, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 01/10/2013 22:56, Konstantin Prei├čer wrote:
>> Hi Mark,
trunk (r1528211) on Windows (x64) with 64-bit version of tcnative-1.dll (version 1.1.29 -
from Mladen:
> I've noticed a number of oddities as well. Fixing these is next on my
> TODO list in case they highlight further issues with the APR/native
> connector.

When I did some work on this class, I remember discussing how one or two
of the FormAuthenticator test cases took a while to run because they
have to wait for a timeout, but I haven't paid attention to run-times

I have a current and also a 3-week old version of tc8 trunk, and both
TestFormAuthenticator runs take over 4 minutes - I don't remember them
taking that long.

However, I am running my tests ONLY under nio... both apr and bio are
disabled in my

If you want me to take a look, let me know. On the other hand, if you
think it is caused by your recent changes, I'll leave it alone for now.