tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 09:18:03 GMT
On 01/10/2013 00:29, Konstantin Prei├čer wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> I just tested trunk with r1527733, but unfortanetly I still see the same crashes in tcnative-1.dll.

Hmm. I can't re-create these any more. Are you sure you are using the
latest 8.0.x code?

I do see a hang when running the unit tests so something still isn't
quite right.

> I also noticed that as soon as I send the first HTTP request to Tomcat, it takes 100%
CPU usage (1 thread) until the connection is closed (this is also the case with Tomcat 8.0.0-RC3
- sorry, I didn't notice that earlier).

I know why this is happening. I think this is going to need a separate
thread to resolve.

Mark