tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <>
Subject RE: svn commit: r1531680 - /tomcat/tc7.0.x/trunk/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/web.xml
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2013 15:50:52 GMT

I see now that the examples webapp will fail to start if runnint Tomcat 7 with Java6 and having
metadata-complete="false" in the example's web.xml.
Is it OK to add a null check in the example WsConfigListeners to prevent the errors when websocket
is not available?

Konstantin Preißer

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: