tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <kpreis...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 8.0.0-RC4
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 16:31:40 GMT

Note, that the documentation index.html included in the binaries says:

"Apache Tomcat version @VERSION_MAJOR_MINOR@ implements the Servlet 3.1 and JavaServer Pages
2.3 specifications from the Java Community Process [...]"

I guess this is because the XSLT And task does not have a "version.filters" filterset (and
with r1527315 the explicit version number was replaced with the @VERSION_MAJOR_MINOR@ variable),
but I don't know if it's possible to add a filter to the XSLT task (maybe one would need to
copy the .xml files elsewhere for applying the filter and then start the XSLT task).

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer