tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <kpreis...@apache.org>
Subject RE: svn commit: r1531680 - /tomcat/tc7.0.x/trunk/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/web.xml
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2013 14:33:51 GMT
Mark,

OK, can you give me a hint why buildbot fails?

When I look at the stdio logs for compile_1 [1], I can see NPEs in the examples-WsConfigListener
that did not happen previously (but they happen also in trunk). I do also get these NPEs when
I debug Tomcat in Eclipse as it seems the Servlet Context did not have the "javax.websocket.server.ServerContainer"
attribute. I solved this by adding
    new WsContextListener().contextInitialized(sce);
at the beginning of contextInitialized() method in the WsConfigListener.

But I don't know if the failures have something to do with it.
(When I build Tomcat7 locally with WebSocket support and run it, then I do not get such exceptions.)

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer

[1] http://ci.apache.org/builders/tomcat-7-trunk/builds/1469/steps/compile_1/logs/stdio