tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <kpreis...@apache.org>
Subject RE: svn commit: r1530081 - /tomcat/trunk/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net/AprEndpoint.java
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:42:11 GMT

What is interesting is that after this happens and I telnet to the server for manually sending
a request, then every (2n)th TCP connection works (Tomcat replies and closes the connection
after the 20s timeout), but every (2n + 1)th connection does not work (there Tomcat does not
respond and is never half-closing the connection).

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer