tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <>
Subject RE: svn commit: r1530081 - /tomcat/trunk/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net/
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:42:11 GMT

What is interesting is that after this happens and I telnet to the server for manually sending
a request, then every (2n)th TCP connection works (Tomcat replies and closes the connection
after the 20s timeout), but every (2n + 1)th connection does not work (there Tomcat does not
respond and is never half-closing the connection).

Konstantin Preißer

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message