tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <kpreis...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Tagging 7.0.46
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:32:32 GMT
Mark,

OK, I probably didn't express myself well when I reported the error in the "RE: [Tomcat 8.0.x
trunk] APR sendfile problem", as the issue below (plus the "java.io.IOException: Unexpected
error [20,014] reading data from the APR/native" entry in the logs) is actually what I wanted
to report there. ;-)

> This is a new issue and not one that I view as serious enough to hold up
> the long overdue 7.0.x release.

Sure, it shouldn't stop a 7.0.x or 8.0.x release.

I also need to do more testing because the error is not very reproducible on my current machine
(but I have another one where it was more reproducible) to make sure what error exactly happens
and when.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer