tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <kpreis...@apache.org>
Subject RE: svn commit: r1530081 - /tomcat/trunk/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/net/AprEndpoint.java
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:01:41 GMT
Hi Mark,

Yes, I reproduced the issue without the TCP forwarder (Firefox connecting directly to Tomcat).

I just tried it again, and it seems the issue is somewhat hard to reproduce - I had to try
this (Pressing F5) several minutes until the problems showed up again (the NPE in NioEndpoint.processSocket(),
Firefox is unable to make a new HTTP request to Tomcat, and Tomcat closed an existing WebSocket
connection from the other machine).

After this happens, then when I close all browsers on every machine and open new instances
to make new HTTP requests (with IE, Chrome and Firefox), then sometimes Tomcat replies, but
sometimes not.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer