tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <>
Subject RE: 8.0.x / 7.0.x progress
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 19:36:11 GMT
Hi Mark,

I also did not observe crashes any more with current trunk and tcnative-1.dll. Good work!

> The additional issues reported with the snake example have been resolved.

Thanks. When I now open snake.xhtml with Chrome, press a key and close Chrome, then the snake
Then, I also get the following exception - probably because the Throwable in onError() method
is a IOException, but not a EOFException. Is it okay to change the code in SnakeAnnotation.onError()
to catch a IOException instead of EOFException?

02-Oct-2013 21:27:33.938 SEVERE [http-apr-8080-exec-4] org.apache.tomcat.websocket.pojo.PojoEndpointBase.onError
Failed to call onError method of POJO end point for POJO of type [websocket.snake.SnakeAnnotation]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(
	at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.pojo.PojoEndpointBase.onError(
Caused by: Unexpected error [70,014] reading data from the APR/native
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.upgrade.AprServletInputStream.doRead(

Konstantin Preißer

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message