tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <kpreis...@apache.org>
Subject RE: 8.0.x / 7.0.x progress
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 19:36:11 GMT
Hi Mark,

I also did not observe crashes any more with current trunk and tcnative-1.dll. Good work!

> The additional issues reported with the snake example have been resolved.

Thanks. When I now open snake.xhtml with Chrome, press a key and close Chrome, then the snake
disappears.
Then, I also get the following exception - probably because the Throwable in onError() method
is a IOException, but not a EOFException. Is it okay to change the code in SnakeAnnotation.onError()
to catch a IOException instead of EOFException?

02-Oct-2013 21:27:33.938 SEVERE [http-apr-8080-exec-4] org.apache.tomcat.websocket.pojo.PojoEndpointBase.onError
Failed to call onError method of POJO end point for POJO of type [websocket.snake.SnakeAnnotation]
	at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.pojo.PojoEndpointBase.onError(PojoEndpointBase.java:131)
 [...]
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unexpected error [70,014] reading data from the APR/native
socket.
	at org.apache.coyote.http11.upgrade.AprServletInputStream.doRead(AprServletInputStream.java:102)
[...]

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer