tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <kpreis...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Broken links
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 18:51:18 GMT
On 26.9.2013 15:00, Konstantin Preißer wrote:
> When looking at 3) and browsing in SVN history, it seems there never was such a HTML
> page that contains the source for servletToJsp.java. However, as I'm working on improving
> the HTML markup, I'm looking if we can get rid of those static HTML pages that duplicate
the
> source code of other files (with adding syntax highlighting using legacy <font>
elements
> etc.), and use a programmatic solution to generate source code with syntax highlighting
instead.

Sorry - I realized that those source files were generated by Ant's txt2html task which converts
text files into HTML.
The problem was that jts.html links to "servletToJsp.java.html" whereas the correct filename
would be "ServletToJsp.java.html".
I fixed the link in jts.html.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer