tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] Release Apache Taglibs 1.2.0-RC1
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 16:02:08 GMT
On Aug 2, 2013, at 12:32 PM, Jeremy Boynes <jboynes@apache.org> wrote:

> A proposed release candidate Apache Taglibs 1.2.0-RC1 is now available for voting.
>
> This is release candidate for an implementation of JSTL 1.2 and can be obtained from
the staging repo at:
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomcat-053/
>
> The source distribution can be obtained from:
>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomcat-053/org/apache/taglibs/taglibs-standard/1.2.0-RC1/
>
> The proposed 1.2.0-RC1 candidate is:
> [ ] Broken - do not release
> [ ] Alpha - can be released as 1.2.0-RC1 alpha
>
> This is the first release in a long time, and the first since switching to Maven. If
there are issues, please list all concerns so they can be addressed.

Broken - sebb
Alpha - (nobody)

sebb@ identified issues with the packaging. During the release vote, Henri and I discussed
separating the samples from the production code.
I will make those changes and stage another candidate. The staging repository has been dropped.

Thanks
Jeremy