tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 16:18:23 GMT
Konstantin and Ognjen,

On 9/26/13 9:14 AM, Konstantin Prei├čer wrote:
> Hi,

the Tomcat 7.0.45 release candidate for Windows-x64 with default configuration (APR connector)
and browsing the local Tomcat docs with Firefox, approximately after a minute of browsing.

Any chance you could re-test with httpd out front -- that is, use the
AprAjpConnector to see if it has a similar problem?

-chris