tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Download links broken on main web site?
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:06:51 GMT
On 11/09/2013 16:12, Konstantin Preißer wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> (sorry - hit send too early)

from interpreting conditional comments)?

The source is here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site/trunk/content/dyn/

which will lead you to here:
http://code.google.com/p/ezt/wiki/Syntax

You need to output '[[]' wherever you want '[' but only for the download
pages.

Mark

> I have a fix now for the IE8 layout issues without using conditional comments (but it
feels not as tidy as using the conditional comments).