tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <kpreis...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.45
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 16:47:25 GMT
Hi Christopher,

Sorry, I don't have any knowledge about httpd, but I could try with IIS and ISAPI redirector.

I have done some more testing with trunk because I also can reproduce the error with Tomcat
8.0.0-RC3 and Native 1.1.28.

It seems that the changes in r1523781 causes these crashes:
When I try trunk with r1523674, then every works fine.
However, when I try trunk with r1523781, then I get these crashes again.

I used the TC Native 1.1.28 (Windows x64) every time.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer