tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <kpreis...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Broken links
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13:00:13 GMT
Hi Ognjen,

Thanks for reporting these.

I have fixed 1) and 2) in trunk and tc7.0.x.

When looking at 3) and browsing in SVN history, it seems there never was such a HTML page
that contains the source for servletToJsp.java. However, as I'm working on improving the HTML
markup, I'm looking if we can get rid of those static HTML pages that duplicate the source
code of other files (with adding syntax highlighting using legacy <font> elements etc.),
and use a programmatic solution to generate source code with syntax highlighting instead.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer