tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject [taglibs] Examples
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 06:16:40 GMT
To test out Jeremy's proposed alpha Standard 1.2 release I needed some code
to run against it. I turned to the old examples that at some point were
used to verify things (the standard/examples directory).

Surprisingly, I've got them up and running. I build with mvn package then
copy the war to a Tomcat 7 to be deployed. A few examples error - I suspect
because of either issues in setup or because later servlet/jsp/jstl specs
made what they're doing illegal.

I'll aim to go through them tomorrow and list the ones that appear to be
problematic.

Hen