tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Time for 7.0.43? Looking for a new release manager
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 10:51:38 GMT
All,

Continuing the roughly monthly release cycle for 7.0.x, it is the start
of a new month and time for another release.

The open 7.0.x bugs have been fixed so 7.0.x/trunk should be in a
suitable state for tagging.

I'd like to free up some more time for Tomcat 8 so I am therefore
looking to hand over the role of release manager for 7.0.x to another
committer.

The process is pretty straight forward these days. I'll add something to
the wiki to document the process but I usually spend more time waiting
for files to upload than anything else.

Mark