tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: potential problem: CometEvent END is not fired
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2013 09:36:23 GMT
On 13/07/2013 02:23, stzdzyhs wrote:
> Hello,
> a basic CometProcessor servlet, I found that the CometEvent END is not
> fired.only BEGIN event is fired.

There is a unit test that checks this. That suggests that the problem is
with your application rather than with Tomcat. The users list is the
place to seek help until you have a demonstrable bug - ideally in the
form of a unit test.

> (tested on 7.0.34 and the latest 7.0.42)
>
> please use a browser to access the servlet
>
> BWT, it seems that the org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource code
> missing in the svn:tc7.0.x/trunk,
> can you please have a check ?

No need to check. You won't find that code in Tomcat's svn, nor should
it be there. Again, ask on the users list if you need an explanation of
why (or you could look at the build.xml file).

Mark