tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: Release Taglibs 1.2?
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 21:25:15 GMT
2013/6/15 Jeremy Boynes <>:
> After a recent post on taglibs-user a couple of people have pinged me off-list expressing
interest in an actual released version. I'd like to go ahead with that if no-one sees any
> The code is ready, with no non-blocking issues and has previously passed the TCK. I will
update my TCK setup and re-run with the latest version of Tomcat 7 (7.0.41) just to verify.
> The existing website content is dated and I'm not sure how to republish that with mvn/svnpubsub.
I would appreciate some help/pointers on pulling that together.

I know that Tomcat Maven Plugin has instructions on publishing its
site in its README.txt file and there is also "" script
there. See [1].

I never used those steps, but I hope that gives a pointer.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: