tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release Taglibs 1.2?
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 21:25:15 GMT
2013/6/15 Jeremy Boynes <jboynes@apache.org>:
> After a recent post on taglibs-user a couple of people have pinged me off-list expressing
interest in an actual released version. I'd like to go ahead with that if no-one sees any
issues.

> The code is ready, with no non-blocking issues and has previously passed the TCK. I will
update my TCK setup and re-run with the latest version of Tomcat 7 (7.0.41) just to verify.

> The existing website content is dated and I'm not sure how to republish that with mvn/svnpubsub.
I would appreciate some help/pointers on pulling that together.

I know that Tomcat Maven Plugin has instructions on publishing its
site in its README.txt file and there is also "deploySite.sh" script
there. See [1].

I never used those steps, but I hope that gives a pointer.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tomcat/maven-plugin/trunk/

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko