tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Release Taglibs 1.2?
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 18:44:55 GMT
After a recent post on taglibs-user a couple of people have pinged me off-list expressing interest
in an actual released version. I'd like to go ahead with that if no-one sees any issues.

The code is ready, with no non-blocking issues and has previously passed the TCK. I will update
my TCK setup and re-run with the latest version of Tomcat 7 (7.0.41) just to verify.

The existing website content is dated and I'm not sure how to republish that with mvn/svnpubsub.
I would appreciate some help/pointers on pulling that together.

Thanks
Jeremy