tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject [OT] Re: java-server-socket-binding-multiple-domain-host-names
Date Sat, 25 May 2013 16:33:36 GMT
On 25/05/2013 17:23, Elgs Chen wrote:
> Hi Mark,
> I'm very sorry I know this is not related to the Tomcat project.

Then mark the thread as off-topic and use the users mailing list.

> However, I cannot find anyone who I think has more expertise in java networking programming
than you.

Then you need to get out more. Also, flattery will get you nowhere.

> I have a java server socket problem and I have no way to find the answer. I'm really
hoping I can get some insights from you. Thanks in advance.
> And here's the URL to this question:

Try reading the perfectly good answer you have already received or,
better yet, stop and think exactly what it is DNS does.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message