tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "LocalBadContent" by KonstantinKolinko
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 14:43:45 GMT
2013/4/15 Pid <pid@pidster.com>:
> Is it me or has the wiki-spam been on the increase lately?

Yes,

I think it a constant stream, started a month ago.

When I added some common phrases to the filter page (like "my\s+name")
it slowed for a week or two, but now they are using some random text
excerpts.

It comes from different user names and different IPs, so I think that
it may be something automated.