tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "LocalBadContent" by KonstantinKolinko
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 14:43:45 GMT
2013/4/15 Pid <>:
> Is it me or has the wiki-spam been on the increase lately?

I think it a constant stream, started a month ago.

When I added some common phrases to the filter page (like "my\s+name")
it slowed for a week or two, but now they are using some random text

It comes from different user names and different IPs, so I think that
it may be something automated.

> On 15/04/2013 08:47, Apache Wiki wrote:
>> Dear Wiki user,
>> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tomcat Wiki" for change notification.
>> The "LocalBadContent" page has been changed by KonstantinKolinko:
>> (...)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message