tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: Checkstyle errors in storeconfig in trunk
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2013 01:19:18 GMT
2013/2/8 Konstantin Kolinko <>:
> Hi!
> FYI, there are a lot of checkstyle errors in o.a.c.storeconfig package,
> a) tabs in server-registry.xml
> b) a lot of trailing whitespace

Further notices:
1. In a lot of places the code uses name "childs" instead of "children".

E.g. childs="true" in server-registry.xml
E.g. storeChilds(..) method in StoreFactoryBase class

2. Javadoc for StoreLoader documents XML format for a registry file.

What I see there is not what I see in server-registry.xml file in the
storeconfig package.

E.g. documented

3. Checkstyle now shows a number (27) of "disallowed import" warnings.
Those are imports from "o.a.catalina.tribes" and "o.a.catalina.ha".

I think it just means that this component depends on those,
and Checkstyle rules needs adjustment here.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: