tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.36
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 08:47:00 GMT
2013/2/5 Mladen Turk <mturk@apache.org>:
> On 02/05/2013 02:02 AM, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
>>
>> 2013/2/4 Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org>:
>>>
>>> The proposed Apache Tomcat 7.0.36 release is now available for voting.
>>>

>> Tested on WinXP using JDK 6u39 32-bit,
>>

> Could you test on some other XP.
> I've tested 7.0.36 on Win7/x64 and XPSP3/x86 and everything works fine
> Tried to restart dozen times at different stages and everything work fine.

WinXP is where I ran the testsuite.
The service trouble happened on Windows 7 (64-bit).

Just reproduced it on another Windows 7 machine with different JRE -
will update the JIRA. I cannot reproduce the blow up, but what I am
easily reproducing are abnormalities at the very same place in the log
file.

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DAEMON-276

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko