tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "JNDI_startTLs_HowTo/Discussion" by AndreaBrugiolo
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:39:08 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "JNDI_startTLs_HowTo/Discussion" page has been changed by AndreaBrugiolo:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/JNDI_startTLs_HowTo/Discussion

New page:
The link generated from `[[attachment:LdapTlsContextFactory.java]]` on the [[JNDI_startTLs_HowTo]]
page does not work for downloading: if I click it I get the error '''You are not allowed to
do !AttachFile on this page''' -- no difference if I have logged in or not.

More: from reading the MoinMoin documentation I would also expect that link to contain '''`do=get`'''
instead of `do=view` (but even if I use `do=get` to build the link I always get the same error
as described above).

Thanks in advance to anybody who could correct this behaviour (and then remove this "discussion"
page).

-- AndreaBrugiolo <<DateTime(2013-02-26T15:39:04Z)>>