tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Trivial Update of "SupportAndTraining" by developintelligence
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 21:47:14 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "SupportAndTraining" page has been changed by developintelligence:

updated developintelligence information

  !NobleProg provides comprehensive [[|Online
Instructor-led Tomcat Training]] all around the world. !NobleProg also provides intensive
[[|Tomcat Classroom Courses in the UK]]. The training
can be bespoken as users want with hands-on exercises. The course can be conducted even if
there is only one person by experienced Tomcat instructors.
+ [[|{{}}]]
+ !DevelopIntelligence provides customized on-site[[|Apache
training]], with [[|open source
training courses]] on [[|Apache
Tomcat Training]], [[|ActiveMQ]],
and more.
  !OpenLogic offers [[|training
for Tomcat]] and a wide range of other open source packages. Training options include open-enrolment
training for individuals and customized, multi-day enterprise training courses.
- !DevelopIntelligence offers highly-customized, project-centric learning solutions delivered
on-site or on-line. Check out our  [[|Apache
Tomcat Training]] course, or our wide variety of [[|Apache
Training]] and [[|Open Source
Training]] programs.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: