tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tomcat Wiki] Update of "HowTo" by KonstantinKolinko
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 21:13:50 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "HowTo" page has been changed by KonstantinKolinko:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/HowTo?action=diff&rev1=122&rev2=123

Comment:
Remove "How do I edit the default JSP home page loaded by Tomcat?" entry. It was for Tomcat
5.5 and is not applicable for Tomcat 6 and later.

  }}}
  This change takes effect immediately and does not require a restart of Tomcat.
-
- == How do I edit the default JSP home page loaded by Tomcat? ==
- See [[EditDefaultJSPPage]]

  == How do I enable Server Side Includes (SSI)? ==
  two things have to be done for tomcat to aknowledge SSI scripts: