tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time for 7.0.35
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:15:02 GMT
On 02/01/2013 13:38, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Another month, time for another release.
>
> There are quite a few bugs open against Tomcat 7 (well, 17 and that is
> more than there usually is at the start of a month) and as usual I
> intend to close as many as possible before the next 7.0.x release.
>
> For folks looking to get involved with Tomcat development, this is an
> ideal opportunity. Pick a bug, add a comment that you are going to work
> on it and update it with your progress. If you need help or pointers,
> ask on the dev list. Keep in mind that the bug report might be invalid ;)

Thank you very much to everyone who helped by working on the open bugs.

Apart from a couple of bugs where we are still waiting for further
information, the Tomcat 7 bug list is empty. Therefore, I intend to run
the unit tests and TCKs against 7.0.x/trunk and if everything passes I
will tag that as 7.0.35.

Mark