tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for Taglibs to be sent to the archive?
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 23:11:32 GMT
What exactly is left to do the release? Not having a permissively
licensed JSTL 1.2 is a shame when the code is there. Even if we put it
in the Attic, I'd love to say "And here is a 1.2 compliant version,
good luck" rather than "sorry, get it from SVN".

I'd be happy to put in the effort to do the votes/website. I'd need to
hit the site anyway as a part of sending it to the Attic.

Is it 100% good on the TCK, nothing more needed?

Hen

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Jeremy Boynes <jboynes@apache.org> wrote:
> +0
>
> It's perhaps not surprising that there is not much activity as there has been no update
to the JSR in many years. The JSTL code in trunk does pass the 1.2 TCK and could be released
if someone had the energy to fix the website and rustle up votes.