tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Toby Hobson <toby.hob...@gmail.com>
Subject Contributing an authenticator - core vs extras
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 09:39:45 GMT
I have developed a catalina authenticator (which integrates SAML based
single sign on) and would be happy to contribute it to the tomcat project.
I was wondering if there are any guidelines about what should be
contributed to the core vs the extras project? I ask because from what I
have seen there are no example webapps/integration tests for the extras
projects (unless I have missed something?).

Thanks

Toby