tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Gooding <josh.good...@gmail.com>
Subject auto-undeploy Old Context patch
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 14:27:59 GMT
hey guys,

I know this has been talked about before rumored to have been worked on,
but I'm not sure if it was or has been implemented, or if it is still even
in progress.  I'm at the point in my day time job where this could be
extremely valuable, and I'm sure that it would be valuable to other
organizations as well.  Of course it helps that I'm of the mind set of
letting the server manage as much as it can (because usually it "knows"
best), but it's less to keep track of, and potentially less human induced
errors.

I'd like to get setup (if no one is working on this currently), and
implement something like this.  Is there anyone who has issues with this?

- Josh