tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: Bug # 52529 on Tomcat 7.0.30 still rearing it's ugly head?
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 03:35:17 GMT
Josh,

On 11/30/12 3:47 PM, Josh Gooding wrote:
> Hey, I can do that:
> 
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> org.intermedix.emr.ui.AbstractComboBoxInfo.populateSortedMap(AbstractComboBoxInfo.java:48)
> at
> org.intermedix.emr.ui.AbstractComboBoxInfo.<init>(AbstractComboBoxInfo.java:21)
> at
> org.intermedix.emr.ui.ComboBoxVTableInfo.<init>(ComboBoxVTableInfo.java:13)
> at
> org.intermedix.emr.web.RunRecordView.buildEKGDetails(RunRecordView.java:7181)
> at
> org.intermedix.emr.web.RunRecordView.buildEventDetails(RunRecordView.java:5470)
> at
> org.intermedix.emr.web.RunRecordView.buildEventDetails(RunRecordView.java:5401)
> at
> org.intermedix.emr.web.RunRecordView.buildEventDetailsForJS(RunRecordView.java:5393)
> at
> org.apache.jsp.runentry.RunRecordDataEntry_jsp._jspService(RunRecordDataEntry_jsp.java:5956)
> at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
> at
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)
> at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390)
> at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:749)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:487)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:412)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:339)
> at
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doForward(PageContextImpl.java:746)
> at
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:716)
> at
> org.apache.jsp.runentry.EnterRunRecord_jsp._jspService(EnterRunRecord_jsp.java:450)
> at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
> at
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)
> at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:390)
> at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:334)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> at
> org.intermedix.emr.web.LoggingContextFilter.doFilter(LoggingContextFilter.java:25)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> at
> org.intermedix.emr.web.BetaRedirectFilter.doFilter(BetaRedirectFilter.java:47)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> at
> org.intermedix.emr.web.DBConnectionFilter.doFilter(DBConnectionFilter.java:21)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> at
> org.intermedix.emr.web.xss.filter.ImdxXSSFilter.doFilter(ImdxXSSFilter.java:30)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:581)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:168)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.ha.session.JvmRouteBinderValve.invoke(JvmRouteBinderValve.java:219)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve.invoke(ReplicationValve.java:333)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn.invoke(SingleSignOn.java:336)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
> at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProcessor.process(AjpProcessor.java:200)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:585)
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:310)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Forgive me, but that doesn't look like a stack trace coming from a
server start-up: it looks like a request is being processed and your UI
component is throwing an NPE.

What is the complete server log *before* this NPE?

Since this is readily reproducible, would you be willing to enable DEBUG
logging for the replication components and try to bring-up your
killed-off server? Then post *that* log file. (Remember that you may
need to sanitize the log).

-chris


Mime
View raw message