tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Toby Hobson <toby.hob...@gmail.com>
Subject tomcat-dbcp compilation failures
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:37:16 GMT
After seeing the previous test failures with HEAD on t7/trunk I grabbed the
latest code but I'm now seeing compilation failures on the tomcat-dbcp
project:

tomcat7-deps/dbcp/src/java/org/apache/tomcat/dbcp/dbcp/BasicDataSource.java
53: error: BasicDataSource is not abstract and does not override abstract
method getParentLogger() in CommonDataSource
    [javac] public class BasicDataSource implements DataSource {

There are a few more errors like this.

I've noticed that the errors are not on the t7 trunk itself but on the
dependencies which the ant script downloads.

Are there any docs or guidelines about the best way to build and test the
t7 codebase? because I seem to be hitting a lot of basic problems right now
:(

Thanks all!