tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on tomcat-trunk
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 09:19:29 GMT
2012/11/25  <buildbot@apache.org>:
> The Buildbot has detected a new failure on builder tomcat-trunk while building ASF Buildbot.
> Full details are available at:
>  http://ci.apache.org/builders/tomcat-trunk/builds/3597

Test org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.TestJarScanner FAILED (BIO + NIO)

Testcase: testJarsToSkipFormat took 0.274 sec
	FAILED
Token "websocket-api.jarcommons-beanutils*.jar" contains sub string
".jar" or separator "," is missing expected:<35> but was:<13>
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Token
"websocket-api.jarcommons-beanutils*.jar" contains sub string ".jar"
or separator "," is missing expected:<35> but was:<13>
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.TestJarScanner.testJarsToSkipFormat(TestJarScanner.java:45)

It is good that we have such a test. It should be easy to fix.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko