tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resources - merging back the changes
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:41:21 GMT
Hi Mark,

I synced from HEAD - and noticed that DefaultServlet.PUT now fails with
'403' if the resource already exists.
I'm pretty sure this used to work, and at least for webdav it's supposed to
replace the content.
Is this a bug - or intended (the problem seems to be preResourceExists()
check in StandardRoot.write()) ?

Costin