tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat 7.0.32
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 19:28:19 GMT
All,

> I did however get a unit test failure: details below. I'll check to see
> if it is repeatable.
>
> Testsuite:
> org.apache.catalina.loader.TestWebappClassLoaderExecutorMemoryLeak

A second run of this test (BIO, NIO, APR) shows that they all pass: I
suspect this is an intermittent environmental test failure  (the
assertion that failed is that the servlet has terminated: perhaps during
that run, the test didn't wait enough time - 1 second in the code - for
the servlet to terminate entirely).

-chris