tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <>
Subject Time for Taglibs to be sent to the archive?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 07:51:01 GMT
In the two+ years since Taglibs moved to the Tomcat project there have
been a few short bursts of activity totalling just over 200 commits but
no releases. There has also been no progress towards a migration to
svnpubsub for the taglibs part of the web site.

Given the lack of progress I would propose that Taglibs is moved to our
archive. This would mean:

- removing the Taglibs link from tomcat.a.o
- removing the Taglibs web pages
- moving the tomcat/tagslibs svn tree to tomcat/archive/taglibs
- making the Taglibs BZ project read-only
- moving the Taglibs committers to emeritus status
- removing the Taglibs from Gump

There is nothing to remove from dist.a.o since there have been no releases

Note: This is intended as a discussion topic - not a formal proposal/vote.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message